Welp, it's officially September. I can't believe how quickly the fall flew by, especially since I was in Oregon for over a week in August. On the bright side, fall is one of the best seasons in New York, in my opinion. Here's a recap of what was happening on my Instagram last month.
From top left:
- My boyfriend's brother, Dylan, on the beach in Rhode Island. He takes awesome photos! Check out his Instagram.
- Absurdly amazing pasta brunch with my friend Joanna, last weekend at San Marzano in the East Village. It's so cheap too!
- Pretty hydrangeas in Brooklyn Heights.
- Random people frolicking in the water in Rhode Island.
- Finished off my last day in Portland with some delicious ramen on Division Street.
- Haystack at Cannon Beach, OR.
- Multnomah Falls along Historic Highway 30. The falls is over 600 feet!
- Drooling over my first breakfast in Portland, at Pine State Biscuits.