I just watched the season finale of Pretty Little Liars and am freaking out. My sister's currently watching it and I'm desperately waiting for her to finish so we can discuss. I've already read all possible recaps. Pretty Little Liars is definitely one of my guilty pleasures, if you will. I don't like to openly admit that I watch and enjoy to strangers, but if I come across someone who watches too, it's a non-stop chat fest. Does anyone else watch??
Speaking of my sister, who blogs over at Hello from Molly, today I'm sharing her recipe for coconut cream with fruit. She showed me how to make it a couple weeks ago and I fell in love. It's so simple! Imagine an elevated yogurt that is super light. It's definitely high on the calorie count but I've been making it when I want something dessert-like but don't want to go the ice cream route. I'm heading to Washington D.C. this weekend with Molly and my parents. Have a great weekend!
Coconut Cream with Fruit
- 1 can of coconut cream (I get mine from Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup granola of choice
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh berries
- honey for drizzling
- The steps for this are basically non-existent. Spoon coconut cream out of can and into a bowl, draining any excess liquid.
- Chop up desired fruit. Sprinkle on granola and add fruit to top. Drizzle with honey and enjoy!